Cant see ifn forums

1 minute ago, OJ MEMESON said:

I can see the forums fine,maybe your not signed in because if your not signed into the forums you won't be able to see the forums.

Also for the TS make sure you have the right IP

Hmm when i try to log in it keeps loading and now the ts says i have to get a higher security level :/

Just now, Firat said:

Hmm when i try to log in it keeps loading and now the ts says i have to get a higher security level :/

Well i'm not sure about the forums if you can't log in,maybe it's just your internet? But to improve your security first go to settings,then identities,after that there should be a bar where it says improve security level.I reccomend improving it to 30 or something around there.

6 hours ago, Firat said:

If it keeps loading you were forum banned. And it was probably a trams peak ban as well or you just need to click OK and let it do its thing

2 hours ago, Egg said:

If it keeps loading you were forum banned. And it was probably a trams peak ban as well or you just need to click OK and let it do its thing

What the fuck did i get banned for? xD i was just reading all that shit people posted xD

6 hours ago, Firat said:

What the fuck did i get banned for? xD i was just reading all that shit people posted xD

If you got banned in game it is an automatic ban from the forums I guess because that's what happened to me