KanZ's Final Farewell and That 27 Million Credits

I think I already am a force ghost now (because I'm dead and dead don't come back).

However, I realized that I have 27 million credits which I really don't need anymore.

Originally I thought about giving it all to one lucky CT PVT with questionable background, but my old comrade suggested otherwise.

I dunno. Maybe host a Battle Royale style FFA sim but under my terms?

Oh, and please don't pm me for that credits. Chances are I probably don't know you and that it's my credit.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

no i mean like, unless you got all the money recently (which you might be saying and im confused) then that money is gone

Like I previously mentioned, that is all you need to know.

I have some powerful back alley allies.

16 hours ago, Zyner said:

He was the first owner of the Flamethrower, lol.

As far as I remember, Dargon was the first to own a flamethrower. Then me and then Ginyu I think.

16 hours ago, Bbstine said:

im a random ct pvt as far as you're concerned. 

Uhh... anybody can pretend that they're some random CT PVTs. My real question is do they at least have fishy backgrounds? Almost all the time they are just normies pretending to be special you know.

14 hours ago, Esitt said:

I will get 327th added back. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But.. but... what about 187th? 101st? 38th? Republic Medics?

12 hours ago, Jek said:

You should give it to me so I can delete it from the economy and avoid a potential economic crash again.

Hey man, it ain't my fault for people losing money.

Here's what. I'll think of an event idea that involves my 27 million and post it somewhere on the forum. Probably going to get lots of-1s for how bad idea this is and/or auto-denied because it may or may not involved with things that probably shouldn't be in the server.

On 5/2/2018 at 8:21 AM, Jek said:

You should give it to me so I can delete it from the economy and avoid a potential economic crash again.

jek attempts to abolish the monetary system and establish a communist state (2018, colorized)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ccmonty said:

Me:

Searching in google: how to bribe a server owner

8 hours ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

With steam cards or steam games

You inbreds discussing about Jek's removal in my farewell post which has nothing to do with it?

When it was announced that the weapon vendor was removed and all the in-game credits were refunded, I figured that since I can't and no longer have a drive to be on Synergy, I decided to hand all of my credits to @Joah in hopes that he will fine good ways to distribute them to others (probably through sims or events, I honestly don't care as long as someone gets it fair and square).

Maybe I will write one huge farewell (for real) post about me succumbing to my old wounds during my time in Synergy later.

Or not.

Just don't post something here that has nothing to do with this post (like something to do with bribing server owner, someone's particular Delta Squad Boss application, Chronic, etc).

*On the side note, if anyone wanted to know why I'm bitter and disappointed (provided if you're interested), feel free to pm me. You know, something to get off my chest.*

Edited by KanZ
15 hours ago, KanZ said:

You inbreds discussing about Jek's removal in my farewell post which has nothing to do with it?

When it was announced that the weapon vendor was removed and all the in-game credits were refunded, I figured that since I can't and no longer have a drive to be on Synergy, I decided to hand all of my credits to @Joah in hopes that he will fine good ways to distribute them to others (probably through sims or events, I honestly don't care as long as someone gets it fair and square).

Maybe I will write one huge farewell (for real) post about me succumbing to my old wounds during my time in Synergy later.

Or not.

Just don't post something here that has nothing to do with this post (like something to do with bribing server owner, someone's particular Delta Squad Boss application, Chronic, etc).

*On the side note, if anyone wanted to know why I'm bitter and disappointed (provided if you're interested), feel free to pm me. You know, something to get off my chest.*

i wasnt trying to say that  i was implying that I wanted to bribe joah for his money