Nap

RP Name: 41st EC JT PFC Nap
Steam ID: 
STEAM_1:1:126358607
Date of Ban: 4/28
Length of Ban: permanent
Offense: Advertising
Banned By: Frek
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: It's an obvious scapegoat. I've been pretty much targeted for a long time now and people want reasons to ban me, so be it, they be on my ass. From what @Comics told me, this dude Cblake wanted to get me banned for reasons that are unknown. Maybe he had a bad day for all I know, I understand, but his motives seem unclear besides the fact that he simply doesn't like me. I've been really casual and chill with him but he's sort of a stiff arm. Maybe he took offense if I ever told him "Remember that time I saved you from being demoted when you were a CSM for inactivity?". But that's all I can think of. He's a weird fellow, doesn't talk much, so he needed a scapegoat. He knows I made my own server that I don't even work on anymore, I resigned from it. He knows this because I talked to him 1 on 1 when I was bored to see if he'd move anywhere from his stiff arm state from me. I'm like "How's Synergy" and he's like "good good" I'm liked "Yea I was thinking about coming back but nah, I made my own server." and he says "K cool". Next thing you know, I say "Have you seen it before?" and he's like "Nah dont rly care" and after that god knows what happened. I probably got kicked again or something. But that happened a couple weeks ago, I never advertised. Those were the only times I've mentioned my former server, besides when I was in OOC talking about lag. The only instance i ever said it was "Yea, my server Neptune added WiltOS and now my game is lagging a shit ton". Don't think I was ever advertising. Even Joah was on when I said that, he was talking in OOC with us, so I think if I was banned for that, it would have happened on the spot. Honestly, I've handled the targeting for a while i dont really care but I go on this teamspeak to catch up with friends all the time and I'm in the 41st. Seems extremely petty, nor did I have any evidence shown to me saying "this is when you advertised." I asked this Freck dude and he's like "uhhhhhhhh you ban" and bans me. Don't even play on that server anymore, and I'm jsut being banned now? Why would I advertise a server I don't even play on as of recent? Idfk.
Evidence to support your claims:

RIP S.PNG

Edited by Nap

Correct. After I said "nah dont really care"  you told me "dude you should really come over and play" and I remember replying "I'm to tied up on Synergy yo play other servers"  and you said "when you get a chance you really need to check it out dude we -and began talking bout your server numbers and battalions." I also have never said I hated you or disliked you if anything I was the one to ALLOW you back into our TS to chill. Yet last report I got, were from a good bit of 212th saying you mic spam still and wouldn't shut up about Neptune network. And also what? CSM? Inactive? I was the most active as CSM lol I went inactive as a 2ndLT and Billiam demoted me xD.    Much respect. I'm not gonna vote but. At least give correct info bud  ;)

~212th Battalion Commander Cody

2 minutes ago, CBlake said:

Correct. After I said "nah dont really care"  you told me "dude you should really come over and play" and I remember replying "I'm to tied up on Synergy yo play other servers"  and you said "when you get a chance you really need to check it out dude we -and began talking bout your server numbers and battalions." I also have never said I hated you or disliked you if anything I was the one to ALLOW you back into our TS to chill. Yet last report I got, were from a good bit of 212th saying you mic spam still and wouldn't shut up about Neptune network. And also what? CSM? Inactive? I was the most active as CSM lol I went inactive as a 2ndLT and Billiam demoted me xD.    Much respect. I'm not gonna vote but. At least give correct info bud  ;)

~212th Battalion Commander Cody

Did you forget i included "you shouldnt switch over, you should keep being Cody on a big server". When I told you this, I had no intention of making you switch over. I wanted you to "Check it out" I never say "come over and play"

1 minute ago, Nap the oof said:

Did you forget i included "you shouldnt switch over, you should keep being Cody on a big server". When I told you this, I had no intention of making you switch over. I wanted you to "Check it out" I never say "come over and play"

Regardless I went up the chain when the reports came in from my 212th bois. This was in no way in the form of an attack nor was it out of Hatred.   Let high staff deal with this.  If you can prove you meant no harm. We can let this all go.  No bad day either I caught me some fishes after school :) I just got tired of hearing you or something about you talking about Neptune.   Best of luck Nap 

2 hours ago, Arroyo said:

-1 You are a minge in TS. You kept joining our TS when we told you to get out. You played soundboards and kept saying the N word. And now you are banned for advertising 

i didnt play soundboards, and i only said the N-Word once when we were memeing, no hard R either. I joined and left so I can talk to comics. I saw all the shit you said in your discord so dont even lie to me, lmao. i know im targeted by the 212th but i play on the server for 41st. i want to play. but i cant

3 hours ago, CBlake said:

Regardless I went up the chain when the reports came in from my 212th bois. This was in no way in the form of an attack nor was it out of Hatred.   Let high staff deal with this.  If you can prove you meant no harm. We can let this all go.  No bad day either I caught me some fishes after school :) I just got tired of hearing you or something about you talking about Neptune.   Best of luck Nap 

Oh, who said that? I don't really talk to anyone about neptune, im actually banned from neptune. If it's any of your lower troopers, no offense but i dont think i would have wanted them in that server. lmfao. so no, i never really had intentions of baiting anyone, nor did I. nor do i know how the fuck they know about my old server. But im banned from there.

11 minutes ago, Nap the oof said:

i didnt play soundboards, and i only said the N-Word once when we were memeing, no hard R either. I joined and left so I can talk to comics. I saw all the shit you said in your discord so dont even lie to me, lmao. i know im targeted by the 212th but i play on the server for 41st. i want to play. but i cant

Everyone in that teamspeak heard you ?‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Everyone in that teamspeak heard you ?‍♂️

You can't trust biased opinions. I know someone who was in that channel who can vouch for my actions. I don't want to makes this go too far, but I feel like neither me nor you should have an opinion in this case. We need the community to hear this out, we need the community to decide what goes on. It will just become a flame war if we keep doing this and it will go no where. Now, to be progressive, let's not make biased vouches and let this be. Sounds good?

• Retired Founder

I had people come to me claiming you were advertising a different server, in this thread you claimed that you wanted people to "check out" your server, even if you didn't outright ask them to play your server it is still against the rules to convince people to switch over, even if only to look at, to a server that you own or are a representative of. Unfortunately this ban will be upheld and you will no longer be welcome within the Forums, TS, or in game.

DENIED