Changes to Senate Commandos

Bbstine

Name: Bbstine | Taggart

Suggestion: Add more slots to the Senate Commando Job

Implementation: Add 5 more slots to the Senate Commando Job

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: Senate Commando

Model: N/A

Weapons: N/A

Other: Add more slots to the Senate Commando Job.

-1 If you're having a problem with Commandos that can't get on at the same time then decrease the amount of people that can be in Senate Commandos, meaning lower the 45 number (which is something the Captain can do.) They're supposed to be a elite division of Senate Guard, not a battalion.

Edited by Dargon
51 minutes ago, Dargon said:

-1 If you're having a problem with Commandos that can't get on at the same time then decrease the amount of people that can be in Senate Commandos, meaning lower the 45 number (which is something the Captain can do.) They're supposed to be a elite division of Senate Guard, not a battalion.

Sure, I’ll just decrease it to 10 people.

Just now, Bbstine said:

Sure, I’ll just decrease it to 10 people.

I never said that. What I mean is decrease it enough that Senate Commandos will be active, but there won't be the problem there is now.

+1, i'm guessing senate commandos have a lot of new lower ranking members. These slots don't really hurt anyone in any way and allows for more people to switch to their senate commando job for, lets say, they wanted to do some training all together, which despite not being a battalion they should still be able to train how to protect senators with as many people as would like to come. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Retired Founder

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ 15 sᴇɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴏs ᴏɴ ᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.