Rush's Resignation (about time)

Name: Rooosh

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:55483879

Date: 4/26/18

Reason for leaving: I feel like this is self evident. But sure. I don't have a drive for any of this anymore, I have extremely fond memories of my old days at IFN but when you join High Staff it kind of ruins staff for you. Here and at IFN. Personally I think staff has devolved and isn't what it used to be in the old days. I am still going to be around on the server but the staff system just isn't for me, maybe I'll come back sometime later. Maybe when the map comes out. It's been a long journey since August 2016. My time has taught me a very hard lesson. It's that you should quit while you're ahead and feeling the burn out, don't hold on to shit because you think it will make you feel better. I didn't get that chance and it's on me.

Farewells: I've already done this once before and I'm not fully leaving the server so I'll just put some staff messages.

@Jackson You've done good with Director. A hell of a lot of work. You're still a goob. But not a big goob. You might be the best Director we've had in a long while in terms of work.

@Freck You honestly deserve Director by now with what you've done. I have no idea why you have been HA so long considering your work. I'm glad you finally got TRD.

@Koval Mah bunny neighbor. You are most likely next in line for Director and rightfully so. So keep it up and always stay fresh with that spot. Do me proud.

@Medic Totally didn't forget to put him here. You were one of the hardest working HAs back on IFN and I loved being your DVL in training. You and I were the first directors and no matter what anyone says I had a ton of fun and memes with you. I will never forget our shenanigans during commander interviews lmao. We need to play GTA more now.

To my SOBDE boys since I didn't really get the chance. Keep up the RP, memes, and of course keep up the big gay.

And of course. Even though he hasn't been here in many, many moons. @Rush B | Ruby | Epsilon Mah boy. No resignation from me is complete without at least mentioning you. Thanks for sticking by me even though I have spent most of my time with this server.

As always it's ya boy Big Gay Rooosh signing off.

5ae1fe38a251d_Giphy(14).gif.0245d882d78f03294f9ac0d7a5d6a0c5.gif