RP NAME:

TR 501st ARC HWSO CPT Billsiff

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:71004609

Male

TIMEZONE:

Central Standard

WHY I WANT TO BE AN ADMINISTRATOR:

I have been on this server for almost a year now and feel that I want to contribute more to the community. I want to be able to help out with events and odd jobs around the map, and solve issues with anyone that might cause problems for the server. I want to contribute my opinions and thoughts to the server to make it better than others. I feel I make good decisions and can help tilt the balance when needed to solve an issue. I attempt to approach a negative situation with a mediators mind set. I don’t want to take sides and will always look at a situation from both sides of the coin. I always want to be on the side that is right and just and if my opinion on the situation is put into question then I will be more than willing to talk about it. Please contact me if you have any more questions about how I feel I’d be good for the position.

ABOUT ME:

As I’ve stated I feel I am a very balanced person and prefer not to take sides unless I know the full story or have done my research. I am currently in college and don’t have a job so between school and school work I’m on here. I feel I am very active in my battalion and participate in many events. I like to be event jobs from time to time and mostly enjoy the roleplay aspect. I have participated in my own D&D groups and other tabletop games. Other games I might enjoy consist of strategy turn-based games and  Open-World RPGs. If it means anything my last job was actually customer service and I had to deal with a ton of different and upset people. I attempt to maintain my same personality in game as my real personality. I goof around from time to time in private comms but attempt not to go past that. I feel that mingeyness is a bad look for myself and others, so I attempt to keep it out of our battalion. If you need any more information please contact me.

PREVIOUS STAFF EXPERIENCE:

I currently have no experience as staff, I am a people person though.

Upon conducting your interview on the date 04/27/2018, You have been ACCEPTED into the Synergy Roleplay Staff Team! 

Good Job Trooper. Your next mission awaits you.

- Jedi General Eeth Koth | Freck

British