Killer's Staff Application

Killer

RP Name: Jedi General Anakin Skywalker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31551356

Timezone: Eastern (GMT - 5)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I wish to be an Administrator so that I may help and improve both gameplay and roleplay. I have a lot of experience administrating and believe that I can assist members of the community with anything that they may need help with. I have years’ worth of experience across leading communities. I was even an administrator on a GTA server of an average of 1,000 players at a time. As a leading member of the Jedi Order, I do have people come up to me and ask for help which only a staff member can give. Being an administrator will allow me to take care of these problems.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Chris. I am 24 years old and am currently employed as a lead software technician at a local computer shop. I really find it to be enjoyable, and it makes me feel good to leave the customers with a much better functioning computer. I also enjoy programming; I have made many addons in Sourcemod for different CSS and CSGO communities.

• Agree 1

+1 he may not be a 24/7 player due to IRL work, but he's one of the most friendliest people you'll ever meet, super chill and has staffed many times previously - for instance he was one of the hardest workers in a staff branch that was considered to be the most boring and tedious.

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process. You have until a week from now(8/7/17) to contact an overseer or head-administrator. Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3