Buzz's | Gregor Resignation

Buzz

Battalion: Foxtrot

RP Name: Foxtrot 39 Commander Gregor

Date: 4/24/18

Reason: The time has come, to be fair this was a hard decision to make, I loved being Gregor, may have not been the longest but I did have fun. As most of the people I have talked to know where I first came to be known from, the 91st, so I give @Brak/Mainstay the call to step up and control Foxtrot.

Goodbyes

Not leaving, but here goes to the people who made it possible.

All of SOBDE, you guys brought me in when my battalion was removed, which was the boldest move I have seen.

@woeny23 You trusted in me to become the next Gregor, you were the first, I was the second, I can say you gave me the energy and enthusiasm to be the best I could.

@Korm Keep doing you, the things this man has done is extensive, you are the man I could see becoming a Marshall Commander, hopefully you go for it someday.

@Fours We both got squad leader in the same week, I also seen you grow to who you are, I remember the days you were a 91st Aerial Trooper, then Fixer, and Boss, you gave me assistance when I was struggling, your a chill dude and know when to be serious but funny.

@Derv Derv... I'll be honest, I worried about you as Scorch, you memed a lot but you learned to only do it in Team speak. You are now Boss, be good and ask questions if you have any.

@Rush Cat We didn't talk much but the times we did we're great. You helped me with a few things and I thank you for that. 

Good luck to those who apply for Gregor.

@Brak/Mainstay go forward my apprentice....

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Just now, Tyzen said:

w0w didn't even @ me so rude

Oof, be quiet Green Goblin...

Be good on Yoda.

I remember you as Adi Gallia while I was Neyo, I feel old now.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

07 defentialy didnt fail me as gregor you ran a great squad and were up up to any challenge itll be wierd not having u around in SOBDE-SOBDE REG CMD WOENY

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...