Pythin- The Clone Assinassins and the Sith Traitors

Pythin

Name:Pythin

Who helped (If applicable):BBstine, Smeck, and BCNS

Event Name:The Clone Assinassins and the Sith Traitors

Summary of the story:Clone Assassins Were sent on the ship to help find sith that were disgused as Jedi

What was the result of the event?:The Clone assassins and the Clones killed the False Jedi

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Roleplay

Former: Liaison

This was the worst event I have ever seen in my time playing any sort of roleplay type game. I would give the reasons on why, but you already know. You can do better Pythin next time, I have faith you can bounce back. Just never do any of this ever again. Do better King.

7 hours ago, Washington said:

This was the worst event I have ever seen in my time playing any sort of roleplay type game. I would give the reasons on why, but you already know. You can do better Pythin next time, I have faith you can bounce back. Just never do any of this ever again. Do better King.

I understand. I should have given more details into the story. It would have made sense and would have been better if I was a rp job as well. It was just late at night, and was just trying to get the server up and running againagain( and dont you worry Wash. I have probs the best event story taking place this friday through Sunday. You will see :) )

• Agree 1

Former: Liaison