Wonker's Staff Application

Wonker

RP Name: Wonker

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombie_killer105/

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: Well for the short time I was a trial moderator on Ice Fuse (Quit on my own accord) I did enjoy doing my work to help the server get better, and right now on synergy I really want to help this server to flourish and surpass Ice Fuse (If you don't think it already has), because I believe this server is a much more fun and fair community compared to Ice Fuse and do love playing with a lot of the community members. I see that game master is separate from staff atm but eventually I would like to become a Game master as well.  I'd like to help as a staff to make this an even better well flowing server by making sure I prioritize TR duties and taking as many tickets as I can when i'm available. I would also like to make the server more entertaining during downtime by creating sims and such. I'm not sure how it work as of now but i'd like to assist in event if staff is needed to build and such. (I know as low ranking staff you cant spawn stuff but if I get there)

Tell us a little about yourself: I love Star Wars, ask any of my friend they will tell you I love it a little too much and when I saw Star Wars RP on Gmod a very long time ago I decided to give it a try. Back then I played on one of the only servers to exist then I think the name was ASG clone wars, I played quite a bit back then and I really enjoyed it after a while the server closed and I didn't have any interest in playing on a new server but about a year later or so I decided to try it again and I played on the Ice Fuse server. This time I got very involved and climbed the ranks but then Ice Fuse went to shit and every one left, it so happen I was on a 2-3 day loa during these events and came back confused, when I heard all my friends from the 212th had left to join a new server I joined them and now I have found an even better server than Ice Fuse. Honestly when someone gave me the run down on all the stuff they were doing on this server I thought it was too good to be true! -Wonker

Edited by Wonker
Im a TR now and I can edit the post.
  • Agree 1