Key's Administrator Application

Key

RP Name: TR CG TK SFC Key

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100371346

Timezone:  CET / CEST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I want to help out on the server since i've seen some rule-breakers on the server and obviously this is when admins is not online (AFK) and i want to stop those Minges, hackers and cheaters. Since my first join of Synergy (Somewhere between 1,5 years ago) i have seen so much and experienced just half of it. I do have experince of administration since i have been staff on about 6 servers, but most of them shut down due to their owners being completely out of their mind or simply didnt have the time to run the server(s)

I do have the time right after school since i usually do my homework in school, i am a very active person in the community so time won't be a problem (Unless its 4 in the mornings or something).

Enforcing rules won't be a problem since i kinda get along with everyone on the server (Well, not everyone but a part of the community) and i have not gotten in trouble since i am a good boy.

Honestly this is my favourite server in Gmod, so being staff would make it even a more reason to come on and help the players and the community that they are not capable of doing.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I live in Sweden. What else is there to tell?.

I usually watch Documentaries about world war 2, 1 and stuff that go way back since i am a history fanatic, i usually go out with my friends and just hang out, nothing really special.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i do, as i stated before i have been staff on 6 servers, 

AzureNetwork, DN also known as Dishonored Network (Admin). Colussos network (Moderator), Poseidon gaming (Admin) (Was a DarkRP server), Union gaming (Head-Mod) and Hydragaming (Super-Admin / Event Manager). These were the server i was staff on. I have worked with ULX, Nutscript and another weird system that i never got the name of but remember how to do. 

Edited by Key
  • Agree 1

+1

-Active

-friendly

-experience, lots of it

-1 there is none

I have no advice

Overall +1

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Congratulations @Key Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/21/18 to contact me or another OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

Kind Regards, Andrews