Kips goodbye v2

Well I returned to the server about a month ago. I originally left after 38th was removed then I came back about a month ago. I felt another goodbye was necessary after meeting new people. I'm leaving because I hate myself for playing this. I'm 14 have a job at publix and school. Why the fuck am I playing gmod? I got so much shit going on right now.

@woeny23 It was greeting talking to you again man. Good luck on your high command journey

@Keo (old Pheonix) Holy shit my man we had some great times. Take care of raqesha ok dad? Also add me on steam fucker Kip07

@Freck I'm so glad i got to talk to you again. I Rember when we where both NA in SC. Hope shit gets better for you my man.

@Rays I'm sorry for leaving while SO is taking a hit my man. I hope it gets better. I know you can fix it.

@aust my man your the OG BCMD. Right after sixseven. Oreo squad. Get that armor and I may come back ;). 

@Forge meme

Now I'm only putting people that I met or was happy to see again. Thanks for the fun times boys but I'll have to join the 38th boys in the retired ER.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

:( Break my heart again man Ima miss you buddy <3

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Rays said:

What....Is this feeling in my heart? Is this what they call sadness...?

I wish you luck stay in the discord I wanna still talk with you.

I didn't know robots could feel emotions. And I'll stay in discord. I gotta see how SO turns out

• Coordinator
Coordinator
4 minutes ago, Kip said:

Wormy you never became rex like I thought but you became better! Seriously expecting you to become marshal one day man!

<3

26 minutes ago, Freck said:

Damn. I remember i would log on every day just to see you on the server so we could fight minges before I went to school.

Gonna miss you man. <3

Damn that was before school? Well I have left 2 times now and you have stayed all that time my man. One day I hope you get that director spot.

we are going to miss you man
 (idk how to change my name on here) but SO will miss you

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)