Ryann's staff application

Ryann

RP Name:TR 104th SFC ARC Ryann

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:76106719

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an administrator because i hate being the person who sits around watching the admins set things up and not being able to help at all. Sure there are event jobs, but that is what I'm talking about. i had to sit around watching Nade build up a geonosis map all by himself and all I was able to do is say "how about this" or "how about that". I want to be able to help set up large scale maps like this so it doesn't take forever to set up. With this being my first server that I've committed to and all, i just want to be able to help as much as i can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is Spencer, I live in Canada. I've never been really good at answering this question at job interviews. I just want to help, and this is the best way I can help. I'm mainly on late at night EST time due to work so I'm sure that will help out quite a bit. I know that I'm not very well known and all, but for an admin on a roleplay server. Isn't it better if you aren't known so you can catch people in the act?

Do you have any previous staff experience?: no, I do not sadly.

Edited by Ryann
added more required info
2 hours ago, Ryann said:

RP Name: Ryann

Steam ID:

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an administrator because i hate being the person who sits around watching the admins set things up and not being able to help at all. Sure there are event jobs, but that is what I'm talking about. i had to sit around watching Nade build up a geonosis map all by himself and all I was able to do is say "how about this" or "how about that". I want to be able to help set up large scale maps like this so it doesn't take forever to set up. With this being my first server that I've committed to and all, i just want to be able to help as much as i can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is Spencer, I live in Canada. I've never been really good at answering this question at job interviews. I just want to help, and this is the best way I can help. I'm mainly on late at night EST time due to work so I'm sure that will help out quite a bit. I know that I'm not very well known and all, but for an admin on a roleplay server. Isn't it better if you aren't known so you can catch people in the act?

Do you have any previous staff experience?: no, I do not sadly.

I think you put this in the wrong section, this is forum staff applications @Esitt Would you be able to move this?

• Agree 1

spacer.png

It does thank you! @Ryann

Congratulations Ryann! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/18/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending