Bbstine's Staff Application

Bbstine

RP Name: RC 24 Foxtrot Tech Bbstine | Gume Saam | Fleet MED PO2 Bbstine | Jedi Knight X Bbstine

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123229741

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, this might sound extremely generic, but I just really want to help out with the server again. I want to dive straight back into the gamemaster program and bring back creativity to events. And I can talk about my needs and wants more but I think the easiest thing would be to say is that I can bring back my experience of being staff and of course I must get used to the changes to admin mode that I'm quite literally not used to, but I think I have a lot to offer back to the staff team. Now, I'm not going to go out and call the staff team garbage and that they don't do their job, but they are actually working hard and do a fantastic job now that they have all of these new guidelines. I've learned that if I have something to work on I will do what I'm assigned. Having things stacked onto me makes me a better worker and player and I want to add being staff onto this list. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Brandon, I was born March 20th and live in Indiana. I used to play hockey and extremely enjoyed it until I got my two front teeth knocked out in a freak goalie accident, (at that point I just started watching it and not playing it.) I have played on this server (and not to sound like a hardass veteran) since the beginning of the server. I've seen people rise and see people fall in the most dramatic way possible. I thoroughly love to play with this community and enjoy the memes that come from it. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? : I do, I was a previous Veteran Admin on here alongside being a TRO and Gamemaster. I was also a Head Admin on a DarkRP server that is now shut down and forgotten. 

Congratulations Bbstine! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/15/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

You got over 12 +1's in under 8 hours, very noice.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending