Thermites | Buuged's Fox Application

Buuged

Deny this please, I am taking advantage of this current power vacuum, recommend this spot to one of the CG commanders.

Edited by Buuged

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

-1 | CG is different and has been built from the ground up by many individuals. Outsiders of CG do not understand what CG is doing through right now. I personally feel that you do not fit the role of a BCMD, especially Fox. 

In addition, you are obviously power playing.  Plus, it shows on the Republic Medic Roster that you have only been a Captain in RM for 2 Weeks or so since 3/27/2018. You need one-month experience. 

• Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

1. You're not even in CG

2. You clearly didn't put effort into your application, 1 sentence per question really shows how much you want this position. 

3. How the Fuck Can't you remember the community you've been apart of that you were XO of. Sounds like some bullshit

4. Do you even have a months experience as a captain, to my knowledge, you've only been a captain for 2 weeks. 

5. Does anyone actually even read these?

I know my comment sounds hostile, but you're going for a position you have literally no support for.

YOU ALSO HAVE BEEN ARRESTED PRIOR TO THIS APPLICATION WTF GREAT RELATIONS WITH THE REGIMENT, ADD THAT TO THE LIST.

Edited by Xaze
  • Agree 3
5 minutes ago, Xaze said:

YOU ALSO HAVE BEEN ARRESTED PRIOR TO THIS APPLICATION WTF GREAT RELATIONS WITH THE REGIMENT, ADD THAT TO THE LIST.

I understand your other viewpoints, but I have never been arrested.  I feel like your arrest claim was made off of bad information.

I also might rescend this app, not really worth it with the power vacuum.

I respect your opinions and I understand.

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

• Retired Founder

This application has been voided as per the request of the applicant.

This is your only void given for the next 30 days. If you void another application in the next

30 days you will be unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.