Chambers - GameMaker Application

Name: Doom/Chambers

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:24466670

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:  Battalion Commander Doom has played for 1096:45:31 Half of that is AFK

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: About 8/10 I would say.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 9/10 As a Battalion Commander I think I lead pretty well or else I would be pretty bad at my job.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

CIS Intervention Part 1(Main Server) Chambers

• Refugees from CIS attack (need about 5 Citizens)

• CIS Agent among the Refugees

• Has to kill the other Refugees without being caught

• A lot of passive RP

Refugees

• Government Officials will be the refugees (Assistant Governor, Minister of Defense, Etc)

• Will be asking for aid from the Republic to save their planet.

• Will be in negotiations with another higher up (Ask for breaks so they can deliberate)

• Will ask to go to Coruscant if negotiations are successful  

The backstory for Refugees /Goals

The planet has been invaded by the CIS and the population has been put to work to build a new droid factory on the planet and a Shipyard in orbit. They will recount the brutal treatment of their people but they will be really picky about the way they receive help due to their alien culture

CIS Agent

• Has to stop the officials from gaining the republics help by sabotaging negotiations (Can be an official/Aide )

• Can murder the officials

• Not be caught

• /me’s with 1 health sets assassinations/poisonings (RM would be used to detect poisoning)

Agent (If they get captured)

Been a turncoat since before the invasion of their planet and was instrumental in the taking of the planet due to their knowledge of the planets defense systems. (If captured would turn over data that would provide the Republic an advantage in Part 2)

END GOAL

End 1 -  The government officials get the help they need to secure help from the Republic and jump to Coruscant. Agent fails/is killed

End 2 -  The Agent sabotages the negotiations and the Republic refuses to help them and sends them to Coruscant  / Agent kills enough of them that they don’t have the authority anymore.

End 3 - Player Choice - Who knows

I have had this one in the back of my head for awhile but I already have a list of ideas that I have been writing down whenever I get a good idea.