Prince's Application

Prince

Name: Prince | Ordo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77455589 

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 802:22:10

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: A solid 7 (Bumps up to around a 9 when I use Wookiepedia)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I am very experienced in leading and also working with the people on the server. Mainly from doing Null trainings and helping lead during events when a battalion has a lack of high ranking officers. Also, if you have ever been on when an event and a Null tryout occur at the same time, I pause the tryout and take a gang of CT PVT #### Nulls around the ship with me that all receive shout-outs during DB.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Me: Inactive... I wish. I need my life back. Jokes aside, yes I understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Payback~ So Payback is an operation where select battalions are deployed together (Meaning the event will be repeated to small groups as to reduce lag and customize more for certain specialties) to separate CIS vessels where instead of us being constantly attacked, we are the attackers. Being able to develop certain strategies to either sneak past the enemy forces with cloaks and disguises or launching a full scale attack on the ship (where we blow open their skygate for once! Kidding) and rush in. Each few battalions will have specific goals for what they need to do when they board the enemy vessel. From prisoner extraction for the stealth battalions, to capturing and detaining high priority targets for people like CG to be able to use their power offensively for a change, or pull the flashy stunt and make your way through the ship to sabotage their engines and blow it up entirely. (Give 'em a place to use 100 dets) This could also give an actual reason for a follow up event where the CIS launch a counter-attack to try and take back a prisoner rather than someone randomly showing up and saying, "Well, hey.... I'm being followed so uh... Protect me"