Venator Map

Tyzen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tyzen

Suggestion: CN Venator map needs to be edited maybe for possible things added to it

Implementation: Possibly put in for the new map for people to play on it has a a ton of custom sim room stuff and things FPS seems good as well.

Workshop content if applicable: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1118628475&searchtext=Cn+venator

There's no shadowing on the map, looks like we're playing Minecraft.

Plus, if editing it is part of why we should get it then that's a huge negative. Why bother editing the map if it'll be used for just under two months. May as well get a map that's stable, looks good, decent FPS & optimization already on it then spend time editing one - which would have to be accepted by the original map maker.

I revert my -1, apparently my settings somehow remove the shadows on this map only so to me it looks bad. Don't know how to fix it.

+1, We didn't need to change maps in the first place.

Current: Parjai-1 Bear
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png