Staff Chat Ranks

Spec

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Spec / 212th GC ARC WO Longshot  

Suggestion: Make it where in staff chat you can see peoples staff ranks. 

Implementation: Add Staff ranks to staff chat 

Reason: Some new admins don't know everyone in staff and who is what rank. Many people get confused when they are looking for someone to help them with a dupe or spawning in items. Staff has to use staff chat to ask for stuff like dupes because they cannot make tickets, so it would help if you could see who is Senior admin+. I understand this might be hard to do and you can just look at tab but I am just trying to make life easier for the newer staff who are looking for help with different things. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Spec

Personal View: Would help a lot with seeing what staff are which ranks just for different situations.

Tester View: Same as my Personal View

Pros: Could help knowing which staff is which rank for different scenarios, abilities, etc.

Cons: None

Overall: +1

• Retired Founder
On 4/5/2018 at 0:13 PM, Fours said:

-1, it's useless, staff chat messages would be stupidly long, considering it would say;

[TO STAFF][VIP][Veteran Admin]RC 38 Delta Squad Leader Boss: (message)

Also, do what Korm said.... ya lazies.

ᴛʜɪs... 

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.