Tango’s Staff Application

Tango

RP Name: TR CG RT SFC Tango

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185089019

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator to help improve players behavior and improve player count. I love seeing others helping out on this server and I want to help as well. I want to also make a change and help those in need. As we know, the server is running by the people and I will make sure I allow the players to speak out (Abiding by the rules). When I see the administrators needing help or if I see others in need of help and I can't help (I am a VIP), it makes me want to take action. I have finally reached the point at which it is time for me to take action and try to get staff I will teach people the right way to play the game while abiding the rules. I think being a staff shows that you respect the server and its people and I do. I feel that being a staff member also means that you are getting involved in the server and the works and I want to get involved. I want to help the staff that is taking staff tickets graciously whenever they can. I want to take initiative. If people need my help I still try to help them even though I am not staff. I enjoy seeing those that are new to the server, actually appreciate and enjoy my training. I am an active player and trainer and I feel that I can do more than just be a player. I hope I get to become close to my colleagues and the players I encounter. I hope I create an unbreakable bond with the other administrators to help improve my staffing and way I perform my duties. I hope you will help me with my staffing time and work with me to work with you. Thank you.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): For those that don't know me. I am a CG RT SFC. I am a VIP and an active trainer and player. I try my best to follow the server rules and help others in need. I am a serious roleplayer and loves to be immersed in gameplay. I love the events that the Senior Admins+ make and it makes me grateful for what staff do on the server. I usually player about 1 hour in the morning and 5 Hours a night on weekdays. I usually play all day on weekends when I am not busy. I am a swimmer and an active athletic (I know right! I play a lot and I am fit!). The only star wars server I play on is synergy because of the way it is run soooo smoothly. I have over 4.5k hours on gmod. I feel I am ready to obtain the staff rank.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do,

Icefuse: Moderator

Superior Servers: Moderator

RPland: Administrator

Galaxy Networks: Administrator

BlingBlingRP: Server/ Staff Manager

UnityRoleplay: Owner

Edited by Tango
Glitch

Congratulations Tango! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/5/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending