Firat's Staff Application

Firat/Abi

* I got told that I wasn't that active so I started to play a lot and I gained the rank PO1 in naval.*

RP Name:
Naval QMO PO1 Firat

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:8740383

Male

Timezone:

UTC +2 (Denmark)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Being a staff member in general would allow me to help everyone on the server. Im also very active after somebody told me that I was inactive, as you can see I reached Naval Quartermaster Officer and PO1. I want to help the server on western times because there is not always a staff member on. I do belive that im fit for the job as a staff member and im 100 procent ready to do my best to help people. IF I do get in the staff team I was thinking about joining the GM and do some events for the western people on the server. I really enjoy being on the server and thats the main reason why I want to help the server and look "professionel" as much as possible. I will always think about handling and do the best for everyone and give them the right punishment if needed. I have also been in CG a few times and I belive that I know all the rules on the server that there is right now at the moment. I have experience as an Event Master on another and people loved my events. I do belive that I know all the commands for the admin system that we have and I do think I would be a good Game Master in the future if I ever get it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Well... Im a 15 years old boy who lives in Denmark and yes I have school so I have to do my homework sadly ;-; and I hangout with my friends sometimes if not then im playing on the server or playing Fortnite. I will always be able to contact over Discord at any time sooo yeah.. I don't really have that much to say sorry lol

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes I got trial mod on IFN 3 times... No idea why I didn't want to go to mod but I actually forgot the reason but it was a good reason. I had Event Master and staff on another server before. I owned a GMOD server before (DarkRP) and yeahh I don't remember that much in GMOD.

Have a nice day!

--Best Regards Firat--

EDIT: YES I WILL GET TR WHENEVER I SEE THE TR TRAINING

Edited by Firat
  • Agree 1

The +1's

Very active in forums and in-game

Previous experience

Constantly helping others

The -1's

Honestly, none that I can think of

Overall: +1

Notes: Honestly I think you would make an excellent staff member. Hope to see you on the team soon!

Edited by Blaze
  • Agree 1

Congratulations Firat! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/3/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Agree 1

You have passed the interview process.

Welcome to the staff team!

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin