How am I doing (BCMD Cody)

CBlake

So, since it has been some time. I'm gonna be doing these periodically yo ask you guys, the community. How you feel I have been doing since I began Cody. Please don't sit here and call me inactive.  I'm not putting this in a shitposting way.  This is serious and your feedback helps me understand where I am doing good and where I need to improve.  

thanks in advance,

212th Battalion Commander Cody 

You're not doing bad, but you're also not doing so good as well. I have seen that you are quick to anger before analyzing the situation and come to a reasonable conclusion instead of blaming people. Remember that it is easier to point out the mistakes of others, but it is hard to point out the mistakes of yourself. Also, this post is too public, if you want honest feedback from more people you should do a google form about it to keep the privacy of others when they want to express their opinions.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Warthog is the best at dodgeball

You doin good gooby the battalion is in a fantastic state and there are hardly any problematic individuals in the battalion

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

1) you helped create the 501st 212th high command joint discord which has been very useful 

2) to my knowledge the 212th is in a good state atm

3) on a personal level you’re s pretty cool guy who didn’t kill the 212th to make it how you saw fit 

so overall +1 great job keep it up

You're honestly doing great. When i first joined the battalion it was partially mingey. With your help and leadership you turned 212th into an actual serious battalion. Keep up the great work and I hope you stay Cody for awhile. 

1 hour ago, Somethingkewl said:

You're not doing bad, but you're also not doing so good as well. I have seen that you are quick to anger before analyzing the situation and come to a reasonable conclusion instead of blaming people. Remember that it is easier to point out the mistakes of others, but it is hard to point out the mistakes of yourself. Also, this post is too public, if you want honest feedback from more people you should do a google form about it to keep the privacy of others when they want to express their opinions.

Thanks man. It's a flaw I was kinda put into when I was young. Lol even now I jump to quick but I always try to make amends to situations. Such as when I demote people. Unless its 100% serious issue. They normally get talked to and then given the rank back. Overall good idea. I'm gonna do the form thing. :)

Why do you fucking care what people out of the 212th think? Believe in what you do you really need people telling you "oh good job" to fill your ego? It feels like your not sure of yourself and need people to tell you that, trust yourself boi.

You're doing fine as long as the people in 212th are liking it and want to stay though I brought to you a big problem an NCO had and you responded with "I'm not reading that" so, think to yourself.

Former Cody - BlackMamba out.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Personally, I feel as if the development of the 212th Attack Battalion since you have been Commander Cody has been very good. You are putting the right people in the right positions, and this is a vital part of keeping a battalion running to the best of its ability.

I have seen you enforce a stricter sense of maturity within the battalion, this in my opinion has helped the battalion alot. 

The 212th Attack Battalion is doing really well CBlake, trust me.

8 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Why do you fucking care what people out of the 212th think? Believe in what you do you really need people telling you "oh good job" to fill your ego? It feels like your not sure of yourself and need people to tell you that, trust yourself boi.

You're doing fine as long as the people in 212th are liking it and want to stay though I brought to you a big problem an NCO had and you responded with "I'm not reading that" so, think to yourself.

I am going to break this down sentence by sentence, and reply to everything.

"Why do you fucking care what people out of the 212th think? "

Getting an outsiders point of view can help you see things that people who are consistently envolving themselves around you can't see, for example Mr. @Cartergave an outsiders perspective on what he see's, giving feedback in how tryouts should be held throughout the evening times ect.

"Believe in what you do you really need people telling you "oh good job" to fill your ego?"

This in no way shape or form is filling an ego, if anything, analytically looking at it, it comes across as if CBlake is feeling as if he isn't doing a good job, and honestly just wants to know how to improve

"It feels like your not sure of yourself and need people to tell you that, trust yourself boi."

I agree, CBlake please trust yourself more!

"I brought to you a big problem an NCO had and you responded with "I'm not reading that" so, think to yourself."

Now correct me if I am wrong, but CBlake has been recently incredibly overwhelmed by College, and remember IRL over the Game, yes he is a BCMD but maybe the situation could have been dealt with by a senior officer? I am not sure.

Anyway to conclude, CBlake you're doing an amazing job, keep it up bud

Fleet Admiral Yularen - Freck

• Agree 5

British

2 minutes ago, Freck said:

You didn't break down my "Former Cody - BlackMamba" sentence! REPORTED! 
All jokes aside. There is a difference between our points of view so it's understandable why you wouldn't agree with most of what I say.
Besides that one trusting himself thing.

Well you're a good guy Freck, love ya.

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, Freck said:

Personally, I feel as if the development of the 212th Attack Battalion since you have been Commander Cody has been very good. You are putting the right people in the right positions, and this is a vital part of keeping a battalion running to the best of its ability.

I have seen you enforce a stricter sense of maturity within the battalion, this in my opinion has helped the battalion alot. 

The 212th Attack Battalion is doing really well CBlake, trust me.

"Why do you fucking care what people out of the 212th think? "

Getting an outsiders point of view can help you see things that people who are consistently envolving themselves around you can't see, for example Mr. @Cartergave an outsiders perspective on what he see's, giving feedback in how tryouts should be held throughout the evening times ect.

"Believe in what you do you really need people telling you "oh good job" to fill your ego?"

This in no way shape or form is filling an ego, if anything, analytically looking at it, it comes across as if CBlake is feeling as if he isn't doing a good job, and honestly just wants to know how to improve

"It feels like your not sure of yourself and need people to tell you that, trust yourself boi."

I agree, CBlake please trust yourself more!

"I brought to you a big problem an NCO had and you responded with "I'm not reading that" so, think to yourself."

Now correct me if I am wrong, but CBlake has been recently incredibly overwhelmed by College, and remember IRL over the Game, yes he is a BCMD but maybe the situation could have been dealt with by a senior officer? I am not sure.

Anyway to conclude, CBlake you're doing an amazing job, keep it up bud

Fleet Admiral Yularen - Freck

Well said! I actually made a similar thread about Doom's Unit 

The idea of getting an outsiders view of how your battalion is operating is something I think is key to getting fresh ideas.

I had a good conversation with @Medic that actually helped get some ideas to improve the battalion that quite a few of my NCO's and Officers appreciated. 

212th will always have a special place in my heart as my first battalion when I was a SGT(No idea what my rank was anymore) with Jagger and Shockpoint on Icefuse and on the beginning of Synergy.

@CBlake If you ever want someone to bounce ideas off of, who would have a different perspective let me know and I would be happy to chat with you!

Edited by Carter
4 hours ago, Carter said:

Well said! I actually made a similar thread about Doom's Unit 

The idea of getting an outsiders view of how your battalion is operating is something I think is key to getting fresh ideas.

I had a good conversation with @Medic that actually helped get some ideas to improve the battalion that quite a few of my NCO's and Officers appreciated. 

212th will always have a special place in my heart as my first battalion when I was a SGT(No idea what my rank was anymore) with Jagger and Shockpoint on Icefuse and on the beginning of Synergy.

@CBlake If you ever want someone to bounce ideas off of, who would have a different perspective let me know and I would be happy to chat with you!

Jagger, Shockpoint and the god Nap*

• Agree 1
On 3/21/2018 at 7:02 PM, BlackMamba said:

Lol, People outside the battalion +1'd you demotion, so clearly they have a say in this also. Its call constructive criticism, Atleast he knows how to take it and get solid feedback. You tried to fix your activity and get the 212ths opinion only on how active we thought u where and look where that ended, People outside the battalion said you where not us.

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
On 3/21/2018 at 1:09 PM, CBlake said:

So, since it has been some time. I'm gonna be doing these periodically yo ask you guys, the community. How you feel I have been doing since I began Cody. Please don't sit here and call me inactive.  I'm not putting this in a shitposting way.  This is serious and your feedback helps me understand where I am doing good and where I need to improve.  

thanks in advance,

212th Battalion Commander Cody 

In all honesty, I left the battalion due to reasons in which you know about and also resigned from the community for those same reason, When I left the battalion this time around it was honestly hard. Because of the fact that you could make it as good as it is and continue to do so. Keep on striving hard CBlake you can go bigger and better.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
6 hours ago, Snadvich said:

I can now trust 212th to not shoot me with a rocket while repairing skygate sooooooooo +1

I have a new purpose in life now :)

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• 1 month later...