Nade's Gamemaster Application

Nade Jones

Name: Crys/Nade

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58484750

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:  889 hours (way more before the playtime thing was added )

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say my communication and leadership skills are pretty good, I am a captain of the 212th and currently In Ghost Company. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, Sir!

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: A purely passive RP event which would include the senators including foreign senators who would meet aboard the Venator, The event jobs would be given a fully written script to propose ideas to the senators including their planets need and depending on their responses and negotiation skills, the choices they make will impact the 2nd part which might be a planetary assault or a peaceful citizen supply mission.

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

-1 ghost company Bolshevik 

+1 cuq

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.