Google's Staff Application

Dynamus

RP Name: TR SO SS PLT 1SG Google (rank may change)

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:167698343

Timezone: EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Being an administrator is a difficult job and is primarily to serve the community. I would like to take on this job as an administrator because many times, people have needed staff, but all were either ignorant or unavailable. By becoming staff, I would actively take part in the community, helping others and being more selfless rather than selfish. One of the main reasons why I would like to become staff is because I wish to be an Game Helper/Master and help create events for the players to have fun. I have already attempted to train as many recruits as i can, and staff abilities will make the process smoother because I can whitelist the new players myself, instead of calling an admin to do it, thus both saving time and helping the "shinies" have an overall better time. The staff on the server are already great, but I hope that i can help make it better.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I was born in Toronto and still live there today, I have a Korean background and love playing on Synergy Roleplay because of its interactive and fun experience. I will staff to the best of my abilities and never abuse my powers as a member of the staff team. I have not been known to overreact on small matters (or any matters in this instance) and am usually calm.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have been a staff on an older Jedi VS Sith server known as Galactic Networks (GN), and have gotten recommendations to be promoted as a staff member (to a higher rank of administrator).

Thank you, Staff Team for reviewing my application ~Google
Edited by Dynamus

Congratulations Google! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 3/26/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Founder
Founder

Interview Passed.

Congratulations and welcome to the staff team.