The Surprise Attack on Coruscant by Massifs??

BCNS

Name:BCNS

Who helped (If applicable): Quill 

Event Name:The Suprise Attack on Coruscant by Massifs??

Summary of the story: A ship carrying a cargo of Massifs is found drifting in space.The Republic take the ship onboard and begins to search the vessel.The beast immediately flee from the ship and begin to scatter and cause confusion.In the Confusion, the Beast Master Manages to broadcast the signal to a location to a CIS fleet.When the Fleet Arrives the Venator radios to the planet below for assistance and a Strike team is sent to assists 

What was the result of the event?: The Republic Forces get pulled into the attack on Coruscant and manage to repel the CIS forces.The Attack Assault team Recvoer the devious Massif tamer and is bringing them back to Coruscant for interrogation.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:shoot em up

Related image

• Coordinator
Coordinator

so +1 for the rp portion of this that was amazing gotta say 

but during the action portion Jackson and Myself with other troopers put 23 clips of  a z-6, lit the droid on fire constantly while other were shooting it and it still didnt die

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

so +1 for the rp portion of this that was amazing gotta say 

but during the action portion Jackson and Myself with other troopers put 23 clips of  a z-6, lit the droid on fire constantly while other were shooting it and it still didnt die

I tried my best! The interrogations were really fun!

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
1 minute ago, BCNS said:

yea that was my error woeny accidentally hit the invincible button on the health, It was supposed to be 350 not god mode 

ill take the L for that one, glad you enjoyed the RP

If it wasnt intentional then you got my full +1 like  i said the rp was amazing great event job was alot of fun