Salxas's Staff application

salxas123

RP Name:  TR Dooms Unit 1SG Salxas

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:157524408

Timezone:  EST Florida

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I want to become a administrator because i have been on the server for a bit now and I can see that I could be a Help to the server. If I was a admin then I would be able to help somone if there stuck or need help with a dupe for CSR, I can use it for CC training. Say if someone is RDMing, FRPing,  and other thing like that then I will tp (ban) them and ask Them why they did do that. Say if one needs help with a event then I can help them out by deleting someing or spawning droids, something along thos lines. I can help out with anything that someone needs like a ban, whitelist, blacklist, CSR dupe, and coloring, stuck in a wall/roof. This is why I want to be a admin on the best starwars RP server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  I have a youtube channel called salxas123. I make videos on my channel like minecraft roblox and im trying to record gmod/steam games. I love to game and make videos for my Youtube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12jbZgmn863JmOClY-n0Ow Im also a 5th grader in elementary school. After school i usually do my homework or if i don't have homework then i get on my computer and play gmod and talk to my friendly DU members.

Do you have any previous staff experience? NO I have not yet because I just haven't really thought about being a admin untell now. I feel that I could be a very good admin on the server.

Edited by salxas123

Im gonna stay neutral

why your app could have more detail 

I don’t think you’ve been in the server long enough 

and for the part tell us a little about yourself you talked about your YouTube channel instead of telling us about you 

-Doom/Meow

Edited by meowthemeower