Rogue's staff app

Rogue

RP Name: TR 501st JT 2ndLT Rogue
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93979612
Time zone: EST
Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a admin because I hate when I see people send staff tickets and no one comes. I on most of the day so besides noonish I would be on and I would be able to help a lot of people and I want to do that. I know there is not that many admins in my time zone so when I get on and hear people saying, “where the hell are the admins”. It makes me kind of sad that these people are dissing admins, but it isn’t their faults it I just their time zone. I know I don’t have any staff experience, but I want to learn from my experiences and other’s experiences so then I could become and good admin for synergy. Another reason I want to be a admin is so I can make some really great people like fellow admins or the people that I help.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum) I am a 15-year-old male who enjoys gaming I got very addicted to synergy roleplay. I am usually on most of the day besides like 4am – 12 am due to school. I get along with most people unless they are just overall minges.
Do you have any previous staff experience? No

Edited by Rogue
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately your application has been denied due to lack of effort and positive community feedback. 

You may apply again in 30 days.