Ralwen's Staff Application

MAGNUM

RP Name: TR RANCOR ARC HVY MSG Ralwen, TR ENG PO3 Ralwen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67634767

Timezone: US EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: Being an administrator would allow me to be more helpful with everyday issues, and improve RP. My hours are very flexible now, and i will have much more free time to spend on Synergy. I also wish to at some point be a Game Master and organize events. Playing as event jobs has also made me want to become an event helper. If I wasn't already RANCOR and had made so many friends, I most likely would have joined CG or senate commandos. Since my open hours are often, I have the opportunity to be online when others are not during some days of the week due to flexible hours in my schedule. I enjoy helping other people and improving the quality of everyone's stay on Synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is John. I am 16 years old and I am in high school at the time, with 2 more years to go, and I've got a break coming up soon. I hope to pursue "online arts" as they call it here. I have been playing video games for the last 6 years or so, and the last 4 being on PC. I have been playing Garry's mod for 2-3 years, with almost 2,000 hours now. I have previous staff experience in a SCPRP server that i was a part of a year or so ago, and i was staff for 3 months before the server was shut down. I live in Ohio where it's always cold.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have previous staff experience on a old SCPRP server a year or so ago.

Edited by MAGNUM
more detail was added
  • Agree 1

So, I'm gonna give you this knowledge and my feedback.  on any application. you should add a lot of detail.  thank god with this one you gave enough to gain my +SUPPORT   I have seen you a good bit around the server and you seem very mature. best of luck bud! 

~212th Battalion Commander Cody 

I'm gonna give this a light +1.

As many have stated, the app needs more detail and reasoning as to why you want to be a staff member and why you would be good at what you do. Much like sending in an application for a job, you need to put your best foot forward and try to impress the people hiring you. People hiring you will see that very little detail was put into an application and that could look bad on your part.

That being said, from what little is here you do seem mature and dedicated to becoming a staff member and your interest in the gamemaster program is always appreciated and sought after. Overall positive but do try to put more detail in future if applying for something like this.

Edited by Lighig

Congratulations Ralwen! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 3/15/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending