Please, deny this

It becomes clear people wish to see me more active on the server instead of doing work in the backroom, and due to my current pickle, I was not able to the past two weeks.

After thinking for a while, it is clear that people believe that there are better picks for the position: and given the current situation, it is true.

Truly, thank you all for your honesty that let me realize this.

@Oxen @Jackson Please, lock and deny this. 

Edited by Captin_Blackfire
  • Agree 1

-1. Absolutely not. Your activity is horrendous. You should be trying to pick up your activity in the server and trying to be a face of the battalion, not a mere shadow. Pick it up and I'll change this. (I know he was on vacation, and he's been back) Also, if you're unable to get on, then why apply? Being on the server is an important part of being a BCMD.7964dfc40222ccab1f98cbde6a52d70d.thumb.png.d46e089a618a28f58c3c202eaace776d.png

Former Spec Ops BCMD Ryx

Edited by Ryx
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

+1, To anyone calling him inactive, He is on a LOA. Also second of all @Ryx You too were inactive half the time as a BCMD and still did decently well. Kitsune shouldnt be bogged down because he wasnt on the server for a few weeks, And why even post a -1? I thought you didnt care for SO in its current state? 

Edited by Meredith
  • Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Meredith said:

+1 To anyone calling him inactive, He is on a LOA. Also second of all @Ryx You too were inactive half the time as a BCMD and still did decently well. Kitsune shouldnt be bogged down because he wasnt on the server for a few weeks, And why even post a -1? I thought you didnt care for SO in its current state? 

You can call me inactive all you want, you left Synergy a while ago, and I don't believe you were ever on to see if I was "inactive". Yes, in my last few weeks my activity dropped to around 50-60 hours a week, But that's hardly inactive. Regardless of him being on an LOA, he shouldn't apply if he cannot find the time to get on. He applied for Recon Reg when he was on an LOA as well, and that didn't really work out for him. Plus, according to the SO Discord, he said his LOA was over last TUESDAY. Don't pull that shit.c69569c12cbc071fc7435299d9c8f38e.thumb.png.2b3ec752779f2fcca9f361dd3c5aba33.png

Edited by Ryx
  • Agree 3
  • Retired Founder

This application has been voided as per the request of the applicant.

Unfortunately this is your second void within the 30 day limit

Therefore you may not apply for another commander position for another 30 days.