It's ya boi PUNDA

its ya boi punda a lot of you probably know me from Icefuse I've been on the server a couple times and seen quite a lot of familiar faces but for those of you that keep sayin "who the fuck is this dude" here's my Intro

Hi, I'm Punda/Panda/TheGuyThatLovesToJokeAroundALot, I came here from Icefuse, I was luckily not on Icefuse when the whole Ron thing came into play and it seems I'm glad I wasn't but anyway, I played on Icefuse for about 1 year and a half, staff for about 1 year+, been in a lot of high up positions, 187th officer, and 187th commander for about 2 months, 91st XO, Jedi Order Master, and Mace Windu (It was for like 4 days but it still counts ok dudes), Jedi Guardian Leader for about 2 months or so, and I was also Elite Admin for a very long time on Icefuse (not trying to show off just sayin I know my stuff), I was a GameMaster for a couple months as well when I was admin and elite admin on icefuse, so yea, Hi I'm Punda, I've been playing on the server a couple times and was just wondering if I should come and join