Flamethrowers

CG-Saber

can we have some sort of rule where you only use flamethrowers on planetary and on the ship or even better just remove flame throwers because they're stupid

im sick of the amout of times that ive gone from full hp and armor down to like 228 hp because of friendly fire done by flamethrowers why should normal troopers have to do trigger didipline when people with flame throwers can just mow people down and not even get told about it

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

-1 people complain but if you had the flamethrower and used it you would say it is fair they aren't broke the just block view making hard to see were all you need to do just if you see a flamethrower just turn on 3rd person and it dosen't obstruct view 

Alright, fine. Here's an argument.

You can AFK all you want on the server and buy that flamethrower, or you could beg, I don't care.

During events, people with flamethrowers wildly pull the trigger all around trying to kill an event job, this resulting in yes, the death of the event job, but also the burning of troopers, jedi, or even naval. 

I do not agree with removing the flamethrowers, but teaching people on how to use them would be F A N T A S T I C.

because i tell you what, everytime i'm fighting something, give it a minute and i'll be on fire.

Just pull the trigger once and catch them on fire, the burning and the flashing red screen is enough to spook them and let them get shot by troopers.

• Agree 2