Adding in Durge

Pythin

Name: Pythin

Suggestion: Adding in a new Event Job. It is a small Pack, and can be useful than just for him.

Implementation: Bounty Hunter by the Name of Durge

Lore:

Durge was a male Gen'Dai bounty hunter who was active in the galaxy for almost two thousand years. Able to survive several near-death situations due to his Gen'Dai heritage and enhanced battle armor, he fought in several wars and collected a multitude of bounties. Over the centuries, Durge acquired a deep distaste for Mandalorians, and even killed their leader at one point. As a result of both personal tragedy and torture, he became increasingly mentally unstable.

Tempted by the idea of killing Republic clone troopers, clones of the Mandalorian Jango Fett, Durge was recruited into the Confederacy of Independent Systemsduring the Clone Wars. Given the rank of commander, he performed several key missions for Count Dooku himself, and led droid forces in combat on more than one occasion. Near the end of the war, he was launched, and Force-pushed into a starnear Maramere by Anakin Skywalker where he was truly killed.

Workshop content if applicable:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=963836086&searchtext=Bounty+Hunter      (Closes I could find)

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:

Job: Durge the Bounty Hunter

Model:  models/player/swtor/arsenic/slactir/slactirtest2.mdl

Weapons:  Dual DL-44, Relby V-10, RPS-6

Other: Grapple Hook

Former: Liaison

Edit: After looking at the model I decided it seems great! you can remove its helmet, skirt, and its feet and handspikes there is also a big gun on his back that can't be changed but it is still a good model. I think you can use it as Durge but it can also be used as another bounty hunter but I +1 this.

Edited by Nightmare
1 hour ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

Personal opinion: Yes sure sounds cool fun and amazing

Dev opinion: No, good work model wise and lore but Joah and Zim want to cut back on classes and jobs hints the removal of 327th and 91st. 

That'll be a no from me dog.

>Two B2 jobs that have the exact same body groups

• Retired Founder

ɪᴛ's ᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ.
ɪᴛ's 2.289 ᴍʙ.
ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴜʀɢᴇs ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ.
ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ʙᴇɴɪғɪᴛᴀʟ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.