koval sith rage

Koval

Name: koval

Who helped (If applicable): lazer

Event Name: sith rage

Summary of the story: sith came and destroyed everyone

What was the result of the event?: great

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: mostly stabbing

-1 I don't even mind the rules being changed to allow a sith in DB, in fact I thought it was hilarious. I'm only -1 because of your reaction to everyone's confusion. You can't expect people to not be confused after a rule change without warning that allows event jobs to basically be a DB shooter, which like I said, I think it's funny tbh. I just think the way it was handled was really uncalled-for, especially since most people were either confused or surprised, rather than angry at you.

Like I said you completely have the right to change the Gamemaster rules, I just don't think you've should've been so angry at the people at DB who were confused or surprised by it, because you handled that really poorly in my opinion.

About the event itself, it was okay. By the time Defcon 3 was called, there were already 5 sith running around the 4th floor, not to mention the chaos caused by battalions who are not stationed there deciding to just crowd the entire 4th floor anyways. I feel like DU just kinda got forcibly shoved out of the way by these battalions, which isn't really your fault but it does reflect badly on my battalion's experience of the event.

In summary, I thought you did a fine job setting up the event, but the DB speech you gave ruined it for me. It's like you were scolding the server for not knowing that the rule was being changed and for being confused/surprised about it.

Also, anyone who was saying that you can't do this is wrong, since you are a GMC, and should probably just be ignored, as they don't know what they are talking about.

P.S. I look forward to future DB shooter event jobs, sounds like a lot of fun! I think you will do better next time, as I have enjoyed many of your events in the past, good luck!

• Agree 2

+ 1 -1 The event was pretty fun but was spoiled by the speech you gave at the end.

The Sith were fine but some battalions were all over the place some invading fourth floor when Defcon 2 hadn't been called which needs to be fixed not your fault.

When you came up to the stand you immediately came off as condescending as you explained you had changed the rules mid-event and basically told everyone to grow up even though most people thought the rules that had been around for a while were still in effect. they weren't complaining about the shooting mostly commenting on the fact the rules as they knew them were broken. 

As the GMC you should be a professional when dealing with the server regarding sudden rule changes which had no warning instead of acting like a condescending a-hole to everyone.

tl;dr Event was fun try not to break the server again and be a professional if you are the GMC

ps. you can have fun <3 

Edited by Carter
56 minutes ago, Deadly said:

-1 I don't even mind the rules being changed to allow a sith in DB, in fact I thought it was hilarious. I'm only -1 because of your reaction to everyone's confusion. You can't expect people to not be confused after a rule change without warning that allows event jobs to basically be a DB shooter, which like I said, I think it's funny tbh. I just think the way it was handled was really uncalled-for, especially since most people were either confused or surprised, rather than angry at you.

Like I said you completely have the right to change the Gamemaster rules, I just don't think you've should've been so angry at the people at DB who were confused or surprised by it, because you handled that really poorly in my opinion.

About the event itself, it was okay. By the time Defcon 3 was called, there were already 5 sith running around the 4th floor, not to mention the chaos caused by battalions who are not stationed there deciding to just crowd the entire 4th floor anyways. I feel like DU just kinda got forcibly shoved out of the way by these battalions, which isn't really your fault but it does reflect badly on my battalion's experience of the event.

In summary, I thought you did a fine job setting up the event, but the DB speech you gave ruined it for me. It's like you were scolding the server for not knowing that the rule was being changed and for being confused/surprised about it.

Also, anyone who was saying that you can't do this is wrong, since you are a GMC, and should probably just be ignored, as they don't know what they are talking about.

P.S. I look forward to future DB shooter event jobs, sounds like a lot of fun! I think you will do better next time, as I have enjoyed many of your events in the past, good luck!

He was scolding the server for the autistic people and the staff that interfered with the event jobs that attacked the DB (setting one of the sith to 1 health). Not the fact that people were confused but rather being straight out fucking retards and bitching in OOC.

Act like a bitch you going to get treated like a bitch. (Not saying you lol)

Edited by Pyle
  • Disagree 3
9 minutes ago, Pyle said:

He was scolding the server for the autistic people and the staff that interfered with the event jobs that attacked the DB (setting one of the sith to 1 health). Not the fact that people were confused but rather being straight out fucking retards and bitching in OOC.

The cunt deserved to be set to 1 HP, being an event job shouldn't give you a free pass to go and be a DB shooter when it's supposed to be  "all clear"

• Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Vires said:

The cunt deserved to be set to 1 HP, being an event job shouldn't give you a free pass to go and be a DB shooter when it's supposed to be  "all clear"

Well considering I was one of them i'll take the cunt as a compliment. Koval said we can do it so we had permission, so technically we had a free pass.

Edited by Pyle
1 minute ago, Vires said:

12 minutes ago, Pyle said:

It was the decision of the GMC, but yeah it's difficult to tell whether or not it's part of the event when a rule (that none of us knew was voided at the time) is being broken. I didn't see his health be set to 1 in the staff chat, but I'll take your word for it. I see both sides here. I think it's unfair to say that either side was in the wrong here, because the staff actually had no way of knowing whether it was part of the event, as it seemed to be breaking a server rule in their eyes, but also the GMC has permission to break the rules, because he makes them. I just don't think either side should be angry about it, but it seems that both sides are, unfortunately.

The chief of Game Masters is Koval there fore he can create the rule too in special Occasions,he has already said that if you have a problem speak to him directly. 

Also this is for giving feed back not ranting about your problems with the event.