The Fallen Site

Head Admin

Name: Kaiser

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:58849322 (Kaner) STEAM_0:0:460557160 (Matt) STEAM_0:0:509975795 (Freddy)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): TG ventured deep into the underground of Rakata, searching for an abandoned Sith Temple per General Skywalkers orders.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

GM Leadership

4/4/5 Had fun

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Head Admin
Just now, CruorFlumine said:

3-4-2
Fun event, but man those prop floors SUCK

which dupe? both?

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

5/5/5 

Although hard to progress and may have taken a bit, it was super freakin fun and I felt like I was contributing something when I had a breakthrough, like how the mission wasn't so obvious and easy to progress!

Current: 332nd Officer Major ARCL Jesse

Former: Hardcase, Kix, 501st MEDL, Chief Medical Officer, Aviation Manager, Vice Admiral Tarkin

spacer.png

5/5/5

Started off slow but definitely got interesting at the end. It was awesome getting to fight three Sith as a team and then have the Temple crumble around us. Definitely one of the more well thought out and cinematic events I've had the pleasure of playing. And also a general thank you to Kaiser in general for helping to rebuild the branch.