Abel's GM App

Name: Abel
SteamID: 76561199588345496
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 325+ hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8/10
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Simply put, I like playing on Syngery, I have fun, and I want to help other people have that fun. Whether it's just an encounter or a full scale deployment, I want to help give people something enjoyable to do. Not only that, but writing for events can serve as a really fun creative outlet, and it's pretty good practice for actually writing stuff. Another thing I'm interested in is helping with smaller things that allow people to progress on the server, like tryouts or patrols or sims, things of that matter. Lastly, I want to see certain things during events, and I've always been a big believer in being the change that you want to see. If I want to see the stuff I have in mind then I have to be the one that holds those events.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Absolutely. I experience this with the lore positions I hold on the server and I fully accept the responsibility of activity.

Main Server Deployment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XyCZz84p_SnqZLLGOHDP0aZZEzD3FecnqjWQedu7Te4/edit?usp=sharing

Event Server Deployment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/125MUnDhBKADk-TfQ6Ue_yX24AgdyAZ-JGjve7R09C4Y/edit?usp=sharing

+1 this is pretty valid

Current: Omega 15 CPL Fi

Former: 501st TC Tup Omega 36 PVT Darman

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED