[ACCEPTED] CWRP - BROPDROP's Staff Application

RP Name: 41st BCMD Gree

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:580978412

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been around for a while now and would love to help the server out more. I always wanted to try and become staff on a server to get a taste for it and this is the only server I have enjoyed enough to try. I love the idea of being able to help others out with anything in game that they may need. Although I have no experience doing staff work, I believe my attitude and the way I make sure I go out of my way to help others could go hand-in-hand with being staff. I think staff would be a great way to show how much I care about the server and want it to succeed and be seen as a fun and respectable server by upholding the rules. I also want to work towards being able to make my own dupes and help others make dupes if they need me to. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love to interact with people and make sure they are doing great I always try and make people laugh although some of my jokes can be a little crazy. I love to cook and am actually a Kitchen Manager for work, I have been cooking since I was 7 years old. I am a big sports fan and am actually a season ticket holder for the New Orlean's Saints. I also have a bad habit of collecting random items like knives, Legos and sports memorabilia.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, but I would like to start

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 550+

• Agree 1

Current: BCMD Gree

Former: GCO SUPL Fireball, Improcco REGL Nye

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

I dont vote on these often. But BropDrop has been amazing to this community. +1

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1 

Current: Rancor SGM

Former: Rancor LT | Rancor HVYL | Rancor SUPL | Senior Admin | Rancor Hammer

Hobbies: Blowing Stuff Up and Pissing People Off

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox