[ACCEPTED] Dextor's Staff Application

RP Name: 212th MED SSG Dextor

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:441902020

VIP (Y/N): yes 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I am always a big fan of trying to help ppl that are in need of help. I have been a Senior mod before and always liked to be there for others. I want to be a staff not only to help the 212th out but to help anyone else with what i can do. I wanna be able try help with the little things that higher admin dont wanna do like train the new CRs or if someone's stuck or something like that. I am a very active person and i am a faster learner when i get used to doing certain things. I will do what i must to insure that ppl will follow the rules of the server!!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I just started getting back into CWRP again and i have been enjoying it alot lately .  I spend alot of time with this server, watching football and spending time with my 2 cats and my wife.  i think im a very cool person and i can get along with just bout anyone. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: i was a SeniorMod on a server called Tamewater 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: last time i was told i had 77hrs+ 

• Winner 2
GM Leadership

+1

• Agree 1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1 you’ve been really active and great person

(Future Brop here, this man agreed to him be a great person I would like to change my vote to +1000)

Edited by BROPDROP
  • Agree 1

Current: BCMD Gree

Former: GCO SUPL Fireball, Improcco REGL Nye

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon