Attack on CIS Factory

Name: Attack on CIS Factory

Who helped (If applicable): Moose, Lazy, CheesedGod, Mitch, Knight

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C_DdPuiR4GNwb0d36LMADKyusR0XzVbkNB3c6_bPQek/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

spacer.png

Gameplay: 5, great balance of offense, and roleplay. Came in waves, with a good amount of downtime.

Care and Effort: 5, great balance of enemies, with variety that forced the troopers to think about tactics. I was shitting and pissing when I saw the spider droids in the tunnels.

Server Performance: 4, minor frame loss during heavy engagements. 

• Informative 1
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Splicka said:

Gameplay: 2
Care and Effort: 3
Performance: 4

Fun fact: Omega basically ruined the event by cloaking through everything and completing everything before everyone else could clear out the event.

During the event I need to focus on performance of the server as well as enjoyment for everyone. Therefore it is hard for me to always keep an eye out on troopers who stray off and cloack through. In the future I'll try to keep a better eye out.

Is there anything I could have done for a more enjoyable event for you?

Edited by Eagle

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, flavoredcement said:

3/3/5

Great comeback event!!! The big thing I would say is the distribution of forces could have been better I know the Attack Reg could have used tanks at the start. So maybe 104th and 21st get split going opposite ways with a tank each

Thank you for the great feedback. I will keep it in mind for the next event.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Eagle said:

During the event I need to focus on performance of the server as well as enjoyment for everyone. Therefore it is hard for me to always keep an eye out on troopers who stray off and cloack through. In the future I'll try to keep a better eye out.

Is there anything I could have done for a more enjoyable event for you?

To be fair, there were hella commando droids. Cloaking through would have been failRP. It's why SO wasn't cloaking through everything. Maybe we missed a gap in the armor, though. Stay safe, GM did great!

• Friendly 1