Massacre on Dathomir

• System

Name: BOOM

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:649268514

Who helped (If applicable): Lazy, Warmaster, Hades, Matt, Kelvin, Kaner

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): We have intel that General Grievous is on Dathomir after receiving critical battle wounds from one of our last encounters with him. We believe he's contacting the Nightsisters in hopes of receiving medical care from there Dark Magic to transform himself into something more powerful and dangerous than what he is now as a cyborg. He was able to obtain temporary powers from Mother Talzin. She did escape however we managed to capture Grevious! Hopefully no one will attempt to free him.....

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

3/4/4

Good event, was brutal fighting an Grievous EJ with 300k+ HP that had force lightning tho, felt like we only had a winnable chance at the very end when you allowed force powers like WW or Choke.

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

+1 was good there was alot of different units we got to fight but I think there was too many on higher platforms where we didnt have the ability to reach with the 3 second burst but overall 4

Edited by PJ_Manlius
GM Leadership

3/3/5 I had fun I also trained 2 CRs

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase