Vacation Gone Wrong

• System

Name: Wheezy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:106026873

Who helped (If applicable): BUB,Stormzy

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JOFlAiCq9y9J-ITFC6q6wO0NJbihWuiJX-DxT08Ex6Y/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The troopers go on vacation to Fuji. But they found themselves in trouble with zombies and a sith once they got rid of the zombies and killed the sith there were told to make cure and remove the zombies by collecting 3 roots. They collected the roots and removed the zombies forever.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Dumb 1
Head Admin

2/3/3

I did not enjoy this that much, but I didn't give a 1 because I actually don't think it was all on you. Having a Jedi Council member pull a "Teacher you forgot to give us homework" by suggesting you ban Force Repulse for a zombie event felt extremely lame, especially with the amount of poison zombies that were being pre-spawned and spawned on people. 

You had an EJ who was for the most part just going around and killing people named "NIGHTMARENIGHTMARENIGHTMARE" on a counter-terrorist model that didn't seem to progress your story at all. I have no idea what was up with that. 

If you did build that dupe, I'm not sure why you didn't notice that the rocks were glitched out and then got made when people went through them. Plenty of things are no collided for specific reasons, and you could have just extended your rayshield to block it out. 

There were other small instances that were just all around annoying that again, wasn't really on you to control. Oh, the part where we were getting the intel from the pit droids head and you said "pick any number I don't care" felt lame as well. 

I was able to follow the story but I don't think you provided the necessary guidance for the whole server to follow what your plan was and go through it. I think you need to include more detailed instructions and have a more detailed plan ironed out so if you need to direct people you can do so in a way thats creative and interesting. Good luck in your next deployment.  

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

1/2/3

The EJs were running around with Half-Life models, jetpacks, Z6s, and an SG shotgun. That sucked. Especially when they held their jetpacks down while we were limited to jump packs. Really wasn't that enjoyable. 

Current: Nexus :)

Former: Waxer | BCMD Cody | Senior Admin

3/2/5

Bit confused but it got through it

Edited by The_Warden

Όντας δε θνητούς θνητά και φρονείν χρεών.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Current Position(s): CAO Matchstick | Naval Intel Director 501st SUPL & Hawk | Administrator

Former Position(s): CG SUPO | Aviation Manager |

Just now, NexusRyan said:

1/2/3

The EJs were running around with Half-Life models, jetpacks, Z6s, and an SG shotgun. That sucked. Especially when they held their jetpacks down while we were limited to jump packs. Really wasn't that enjoyable. 

I want to add that I was not aware of this as I was told that this specific ej wanted to be a "sniper" which was fine with me assuming it was a commando sniper of some sorts. I now know I cant just say "sure" to experienced people that ask me if they can be a sniper. which obviously this ej was not a sniper what so ever.

5 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

2/3/3

I did not enjoy this that much, but I didn't give a 1 because I actually don't think it was all on you. Having a Jedi Council member pull a "Teacher you forgot to give us homework" by suggesting you ban Force Repulse for a zombie event felt extremely lame, especially with the amount of poison zombies that were being pre-spawned and spawned on people. 

You had an EJ who was for the most part just going around and killing people named "NIGHTMARENIGHTMARENIGHTMARE" on a counter-terrorist model that didn't seem to progress your story at all. I have no idea what was up with that. 

If you did build that dupe, I'm not sure why you didn't notice that the rocks were glitched out and then got made when people went through them. Plenty of things are no collided for specific reasons, and you could have just extended your rayshield to block it out. 

There were other small instances that were just all around annoying that again, wasn't really on you to control. Oh, the part where we were getting the intel from the pit droids head and you said "pick any number I don't care" felt lame as well. 

I was able to follow the story but I don't think you provided the necessary guidance for the whole server to follow what your plan was and go through it. I think you need to include more detailed instructions and have a more detailed plan ironed out so if you need to direct people you can do so in a way thats creative and interesting. Good luck in your next deployment.  

I appreciate this. I apologize for the number thing as I was juggling other things that took my attention away from that. My original Idea was to have 3 people look over the 3 sections that we went to during the event. but I had 1 spawner and that was that. As for the guidance part Ill be sure to leave some sort of text screen or something next time leading them thru the story. This dupe was kinda thrown together as (Not blaming him hes doing his job) Xaze put out the new rotation today. I was working on a dupe for teth last night that was basically done but it got put out of rotation. The rocks were suprising to me I think i checked the opposite side and assumed it was like that on both sides that they were collided. I definitely should've checked that side considering how most maps are. Overall I think this whole deployment would've gone better if I had a couple more Spawners/helpers. Ejs were good. But I had to work with what I had. 

I do really appreciate your critiques as you always make them detailed and it helps alot so thankyou!.