Spam Center please.

Fours

Name: Fours

Suggestion: Re-adding the most used and arguably most loved spam center/tantrum rantrums. Reason being is that a lot of people just want to use the forum section as a way to get things off their chest that is really needed if they are over stressed. It can be good for some's mental health and is the only place someone can get semi-aggressive without receiving a warning or a ban. 

Implementation: Could make it a sub-section in the off-topic sub section.

Edited by Fours
  • Agree 1

+1

The whole purpose of the forum was to let everyone have their word - which removing the entire section effectively caused to silence all which isn't very "Community-driven friendly"

I understand it was removed due to the drama that it was creating, but those bringing in the drama should be pulled aside or punished singularly rather than removing it and preventing any members from getting stuff off their chest.

It should be noted that the purpose of the section is to let things off your chase without attacking anyone or calling people out, if it's something that happened by accident that is okay but if your goal is to target someone then things need to be taken privately.

• Agree 1

+1

Just sweeping the drama under the bed doesn't make it go away. It just makes it even more incidious, and lets it fester.

4 hours ago, Zyner said:

The whole purpose of the forum was to let everyone have their word - which removing the entire section effectively caused to silence all which isn't very "Community-driven friendly"

^

It's only going to get worse if these problems aren't brought to light.

6 hours ago, aStonedSparks said:

It caused a lot of flaming, and when we deleted posts, people got even more mad. It's gunna have to be a no from me dawg.

Tantrum Rantrums was pretty stupid but Spam Center is just nice to put all of my shitposts, really.

I remember back when I played a game called Blockland (which was basically Roblox before Roblox but with edgy people) they had a section on their forums for Drama and it was fucking quality shitposts but I think given that the community isn't 10,000+ people and closer to a few hundred that'd cause some fat divides real quick 

We came to a consensus that it was causing a lot of harm to the tensions between players on the server.

It's gone homie.

Maybe one day when people can be more civilized.

For now,

DENIED

16 hours ago, Zyner said:

+1

I understand it was removed due to the drama that it was creating, but those bringing in the drama should be pulled aside or punished singularly rather than removing it and preventing any members from getting stuff off their chest.

It should be noted that the purpose of the section is to let things off your chase without attacking anyone or calling people out, if it's something that happened by accident that is okay but if your goal is to target someone then things need to be taken privately.

As for this note I'm going to highlight the contradictions and note on things that can't be changed.

[] Contradictions

[] Things that can't be changed

How do you expect to make a spam center but then punish those in it that don't meet a certain unannounced "criteria"?

It does not work that way, it never will.

You can either post freely, or be moderated.

You do not get an in-between, it just isn't practical and will lead to confusion and thus only more issues.

Sorry, but these kinds of posts really get on my nerves. It shows how little some of you know, it's just you talking out of your ass.