Part's GM Application

Name: Part

SteamID: 

How long have you played on the server? 430:22:24

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:
    I have been an Admin for a while now and have experienced the events and deployments while also helping them. After a lot of contemplating I came to the conclusion to make an event and host one to test it out. I came up with one and It when very well and it was fun to host it, I love to build and create things and I think that is the main point of being a GM is to create something fun and cool for the players and makes the server fun. That is what I like to do is to make things fun for people and keep them on the server.

Do you understand that you will be removed from the program if you are inactive?:
yes I do

Link us to 2 documents: one for the event server deployment and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

Event Server Idea: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vnRPoHmLAylVaufnxViI2KvxkhjkCjTppU4mP2jVVDI/edit?usp=sharing

Event on Main: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mqVprc3iRLqvY5set3y08mftCs0tYWyInxeFCU99n8/edit

Current: Rancor SGM

Former: Rancor LT | Rancor HVYL | Rancor SUPL | Senior Admin | Rancor Hammer

Hobbies: Blowing Stuff Up and Pissing People Off

spacer.png

+1 ive had him help me before when i was GM and he knows what hes doing and can contribute alot to the gm team

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor MAJ Alpha 77 Fordo | Ghost Hesh

Former: Rancor CPT MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan) | 41st CPT MEDL 501st WO MEDL KIX 

spacer.png

+1. He's going above and beyond with his planning, planning out different endings and possibilities. My only worry is if the planning fall throughs and improv is required, although that is something learned and not everyday knowledge. I love the ideas, hope to see you working with me!

• Agree 1

spacer.pngThe One, The Only, The Squid

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Veteran Admin

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox