[ACCEPTED] CheesedGod's Reapp

RP Name: Fordo / CheesedGod

Steam ID32:

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: i felt overwhelmed with being a gm and admin, so i decided to leave to not lose interest in the server

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): i want to help out people with anything that could happen. i would also like to help out with battalion trainings, patrols, and other things such as that. i want to go with just being an admin this time and not overwhelm myself with my other responsabilities with gm

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): i didnt like being a gm and admin but i know i liked being just an admin i shouldnt have resigned from admin in the first place it should just have been a gm resignation. being an admin was always enjoyable to me doing tickets whenever i saw them but when i was a gm i felt forced to do mediocre events when i wanted to put time and effort into them. it worked for a while but my drive to do events got less and less where i didnt even want to get on the server. i really miss being a admin because that was when i had the most amount of fun with people and helping out with whatever i could

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: i Understand

Current: Rancor CPT Alpha 77 Fordo | Ghost Hesh

Former: Rancor CPT MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan) | 41st CPT MEDL 501st WO MEDL KIX 

spacer.png

+1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Senior Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

5 hours ago, Vortexuss said:

+1 maybe an LOA next time will help <3

yea heat of the moment i wasnt enjoying gm so i did admin aswell which i do regret since i like being admin. so yea shouldve done an LOA but mistakes happen 

Current: Rancor CPT Alpha 77 Fordo | Ghost Hesh

Former: Rancor CPT MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan) | 41st CPT MEDL 501st WO MEDL KIX 

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 2ndACS SUPL LT BOOM | Senior Admin Game Master
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  Ghost Company ARC MAJ Crys ||