[ACCEPTED] Elijah's Staff ReApp

Elijah

RP Name: Kix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:205588558

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left for a bit to focus on life.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to make a return to staff because i want help out the server once again. I want to show my dedication to the server once again. I want everyone to know im here to help and willing to do what it takes.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt like my last time as staff on the server was honestly not that good. But am willing to take the step to be the best and work.  I worked my way to HA before so i do believe in myself.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current:   Kix and Halsey

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

GM Leadership

Guys this means Tiffany events are back +1

• Friendly 1

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny