[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Jugh) Staff Application

RP Name:Jugh/Hardcase

Steam ID32:STEAM_0:1:478099590

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would Like to have more active and responsive Staff Members. I would like to help players out by setting up sim rooms, setting up Patrols, setting up cits , ETC. I would like to help new players get used to and feel welcome on the server. I would Like to help with minging on the server. It never hurts to have more staff members able to help. I'm pretty active and I'm bored a lot so it would be nice to have stuff to do.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm pretty active since I have nothing to do since I'm on summer break. I've been on the server a little over a month (36 days). I also enjoy playing on the server and helping People out.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars 365:01:26

CC-1119 "Appo" (Canon) | Wiki | Star Wars Amino- Jugh
|Current- Appo|501ST CPT|
|Former- Hardcase|

+1. Everyone needs to start somewhere. And Jugh would be a great person to have join the staff team. He's active, wants to help people, and I know Jugh would be a great fit for the team as well just adding a touch of humor and good graces to every situation. On top of that, dude knows how to keep levelheaded. I don't think I've seen him mad once in the entire time we've been TC, or 501st. Dude is stone cold calm.

spacer.pngAverage Kai Leng moment

GM Leadership

+1 Great Guy, Very active

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody ||