Jedi Temple Skills Holocron Trooper Glitch

As of last night I discovered a glitch for Troopers when accessing the Skills Holocron within the Jedi Temple. Steps outlined below on how to perform this glitch.

1. Open the Holocron Menu in the Jedi Temple  
  2. Pressing the Top Left Icon 
  3. Pressing the Bottom Right Icon the game will respawn you however the menu will not disappear. By spamming the bottom right button the game adds to your stats significantly and you can quickly obtain inflated HP, Armor, Sprint Speed, and Jump Height.

When testing it today, I confirmed I was able to reach 1950 Health and 1000 Armor plus extremely high sprint speeds and jump height. For balance purposes, this should be addressed immediately in order to avoid anyone using this to their advantage. These inflated stats disappear either after respawning, going into a new map/deployment, logging out.

Video clip below showing how this was done. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i8mQPOrB1C-Krizam/d133748lbAgZ?invite=cr-MSxaaWYsMjQ0MDk2NjY5LA

If you have any questions from me please let me know and I just wanted to make Admins and Devs aware of this before it became an issue.

Veteran Admin

Interesting.....

Current: Yoda | Walon Vau

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze