Knight's GM Application

Name: Knight

SteamID:

How long have you played on the server? 2555:00:24

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:
    I was a previous Veteran Admin and enjoyed my time as a game master. I love to engage with the community and have the players enjoy good-quality events. I've always enjoyed providing late-night events for those who are Australian time. I like my events to impact players' decisions and fights in the animated Clone Wars show. I plan to improve my events to involve Jedi since previous events I've hosted were mainly for clones and encounters. I've had previous events where I plan on making a part two or improving past mistakes to have more engagement. I've also had extra time for the server since the last time I was dealing with college work, but now I'm getting back into the server and would like to provide better and more fun events for the community. I hope to one day reach the GMO+ rank within GM and keep the GM Branch thriving with new GMs inspired by our creative and engaging stories for the server.

Do you understand that you will be removed from the program if you are inactive?:
Understood

Link us to 2 documents: one for the event server deployment and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

Event Server Idea: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AY1TPczWn7Up74fSDadXbWTkLxcgajeSNcEW_6MDmrc/edit?usp=sharing

Event on Main: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cB_jXNIawQ1y3vUeti-ym0UY5FeUs4sChrnuG5jKpDc/edit?usp=sharing

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

+1 Good enough. Welcome back Fox

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term