Add 501st ARF Back

Black

If you would like to suggest something to be added to the server please try to follow this template to make it easier on our end to get the suggestions sorted through with what is possible to the server and players!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:501st TC DHWSO 2ndLT Redeye/MDI Crewman Richard/2ndAC Jedi P S Black

Suggestion: Add 501st ARF Job back.

Implementation: A lot of people wants it back. also when AT-RT Is back we will need someone from 501st to drive them like in lore! @thadak1sm Is former ARFL and after adding AT-RT alot of people wants to join ARF. It wont be dead again.

Lore:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Advanced_Recon_Force_trooper/Legends

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/AT-RT_driver
http://clonewars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_501st_ARF_Trooper_(Umbara)

Workshop content if applicable:Old ARF Model that we currently have
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add 

Job:501st ARF/AT-RT Driver

Model:Old 501st ARF Model

Weapons:DC-15A, DC-15S, RPS6

Other:501st needs more regiments :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

3 minutes ago, Big Man said:

Gonna have to -1 this just due to the fact that ARF is the advanced RECON force, and is why the batts that kept arf are in the recon reg (with the exception of 104th) so technically adding arf back to the other batts would kinda take away from the recon regiment as a whole. But thats just my opinion.

I understand but its not lore friendly that 501st dont have ARF Trooper :/

Edited by Black

3 minutes ago, Mr.Acorn said:

-1 As BATTALION COMMANDER of the 501st I'm gonna have to say I do not want ARF back. They will not get use as a recon unit as they're intended. We have an open slot for another class to suggest - Acorn/Rex

Then which regiment we are gonna get? There is no left regiments we can get...

If BCMD Acorn/Rex says that he doesn't wants ARF Back i will have to ask someone to DENY this suggestion... Alot of people wants new regiment so i picked up ARF For suggestion. If BCMD says no i have to say no too. Someone LOCK and MOVE IT TO DENIED please.

~Black 

Edited by Black

16 hours ago, Black said:

I know we will get alot but we want just ARF for now only...

LIAR! You would not ask for something just to have it back “for now” and if you did only want it “for now” which basically means for a short time then what’s the point of even adding back in. You clearly want it back but as one of the Commanders of RANCOR I must concur with the above statement , AHEM advance RECON force. -1 it should stay within the recon regiment.