Operation Oil

• System

Name: Cody

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101509733

Who helped (If applicable): Zen, Ark, WarMaster, Danny, Rice, Charger

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): We went to a planet that was in a previous battle to secure some resources for the war effort.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

I believe that there was effort put into this event, while some people did have stuff to do like SOBDE most of us were standing around and confused, I'm sure that you tried your best for this so thats why I think that there was care and effort but it was boring and me and all 501st were confused the whole time.

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

1/1/5

Gameplay was boring, half of us were lost during the latter half of the event and had no idea what was happening. It was just confusing, unentertaining, and not enjoyable.

Event felt lifeless and just devoid of care. Didn't even catch my attention.

Server Performance was good. Didn't lag or have issues. It was working fine.

spacer.pngThe One, The Only, The Squid

Gameplay: 3, pretty average and standard event in terms of actual gameplay; shooty shooty with a bit of roleplay.

Care and Effort: 3, I could see there was a great amount of effort put into the actual RP of the event but unfortunately it just didn't translate across nearly as much as maybe was intended, but still it was fun.

Server Performance: 5, honestly no problems with lag and stuff so great

2/2/4

From the pilots POV it was confusing as we were told "Oh no LAATs" to "One Laat" to suddenly having three LAATs, and from looking at OOC I can say it was most likely the same on the ground... for server performance that ain't your fault.

3/5/5

Was a little confusing, but he did put time and effort into this deployment (I have seen him at 3 am on the event server thinking.)

But was a little confusing but great still none the less

Edited by Claire

Rancor WO Claire
Senate Guard PVT Ruby
claire <3