On the march

• System

Name: Reborn

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13970381

Who helped (If applicable): Shaman Funnyman Ark Jakee Neko Kortnul

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Missing Civis taken hostage and killed while the rest are hiding waiting to be saved. GAR were able to save all they could but the missing squad seemed to have been killed.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES I HATE ROLLERMINES

4/4/5

Autism made me do it.

2/3/3

Citizens were nice to RP with but were just forgotten about after they gave us information which lead to some untapped potential within the event.
The combat was okay but the map selection was poor as it limited how much people could really do as everyone was sandwiched in chokepoints constantly.

Overall not bad but could be better.

Edited by Mitchell

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Head Admin

2/3/3

Rollermines with no way to eliminate them besides remover tool was lame. The tunnels/sewers/vents were a meat grinder. Was not a shoot em up deployment until the event jobs were assasinated at the end, then it was. Would recommend splitting people in groups to different parts of the map next time. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

2 / 3 / 5

Gameplay was frustrating for huge number teams. Dying in the tunnels and vents was tough and then sprinting for 8 minutes to get back to where you were. Overall, just needed more room to work with. Map was pretty enough and server performed fine, just needs fine tuning for larger crowds.

4/4/5 was good fun, enough to do, good rp for tech which I enjoy, and funny rollermines

Current: Rancor HVYL WO Alpha 74 Stec | Navy IA CPO | Militia LT | Admin

Former: Trauma

GM Leadership

4/4/5

Nobody ever uses Rollermines so it's nice to see something different that presents a new type of challenge instead of making droids impossible to kill.

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term